Our team of industry experts helps businesses succeed in an increasingly digital world by using practices and platforms that deliver results today while planning for what’s coming tomorrow.
Smart Age is a company where everyone has a chance to grow and a friendly environment where others help you reach your goals and achieve success.
Based on the description below, we are looking for an Internal Marketing Manager to join our superstar team!
- Develop strategies and tactics to publicize the company and drive qualified leads.
- Implement successful marketing campaigns that deliver leads and be responsible for implementation, from conception to execution.
- Manage a team of acquisition specialists and set team OKRs.
- Work with Sales to develop presentation and product offerings.
- Create and oversee the full lifecycle of new business acquisition from first contact to a final close.
- Create re-engagement marketing strategies to bring back lost accounts.
- Improve conversion rates throughout all marketing channels, from our website to our sales funnels.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, advertising, social media, offer generation campaigns, writing, and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and wins over a new and existing business.
- Prepare and monitor quarterly and annual marketing budgets and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to printed brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights and perform an assessment against objectives.
You must have (Essential skills):
- Excellent verbal and written English communication;
- Ability to manage tasks and meet deadlines;
- Ability to relate to co-workers and customers;
- Ability to hire, train and lead teams;
- Be organized and able to work independently;
- Make decisions based on objective data and take into account the goals and KPIs that must be achieved;
- Ensure that the wishes of internal Marketing are met;
- Always be informed about the news in the Marketing market.
- Have experience in digital marketing
We are happy about every application - your gender, age, origin, religion, or sexuality do not matter.
Check out all our open roles at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/smart-age-solutions/.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com and submit a short 1-minute video introducing yourself and explaining why you think you would be a good fit for Smart Age Solutions. (If unable to send the video via email, please upload the video via https://wetransfer.com)
We’re excited to meet you!